- Offering 16 years of progressive experience in development and oversight of academic and training programs, methodologies, policies, accreditations and initiatives to promote learner growth and achievement.
- Senior leadership experience serving more than 1500 learners across multiple institutes, with expertise in development, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of challenging and inspiring curricula – both online and ILT.
- Proficient in Merrill's Principles of Instruction, Individualized Instruction, Bloom’s Taxonomy, SAM, Kemp Model, ASSURE, Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation, SCORM for e-learning, Dick & Carey Model, and ADDIE.
- Adept in Learning Management Systems, strategies and development, quality assurance testing, organization development, user interface design, simulation based training, performance based learning, needs analysis/assessment, Microsoft Office tools and Project Management.
- Proficient with software such as Adobe Captivate 17, Articulate Studio 360 (Advanced), Camtasia, Audacity, iMovie Powtoon, goAnimate, SCORM and xAPI, LRS
- Knowledge in Quality Matters Standards, ISTE, Section 508, ADA for Accessible Design, AECT, NCATE, ECBCheck.
|Areas of Expertise:
- Instructional Design
- Curriculum Development
- Content Mgmt. & Analytics
- Needs Analysis
- E-Learning Authoring
- Educational Technology Tools
- Assessment Strategies
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Vendor relations
- Hp5, SaaS tools, Adobe Suite
- Moodle, TalentLMS, LearnDash. BlackBoard, PressBooks, Canvas
- Adult Learning Theories